Billing and Payment Options
Have more time to spare with our convenient bill payment options.
Bill Management Tools Northwestel offers customers tools to help manage your telecommunications spending.
1. Payment Agent
Make a payment at your nearest Northwestel payment agent.
2. Pay by Mail
Mail your cheque or credit card payment to:
PO Box 2710
3. Pay by Credit Card
Call our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-423-2333 to make a Visa or MasterCard payment by phone.
4. Pay Through Your Bank
Payment can be made through the following banks:
- Bank of Montreal /Firstbank
- Toronto Dominion Bank Bankline
- Scotia Bank /TeleScotia
- CIBC /Linkup
- Royal Bank Royal Direct
- BC Credit Union
- Citizen Bank
Payment may be made in person, through the automated teller machine, or through the bank's telephone or online banking service. Contact your local bank for more information.
5. Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
For busy people on the go - no need to worry about bill payment deadlines or finding a stamp - your payment is made automatically each month, on time.
There are two ways to set up your payment plan:
- Payment for your phone bill is automatically withdrawn from the bank account of your choice.
- The amount of your phone bill is automatically charged to your Visa or MasterCard account.
With either option, your monthly payment will be made 18 days after your bill is produced. You'll still receive a statement listing your calls, the amounts charged and payments made.
You can cancel the automated plan at any time by calling 1-888-423-2333.
1. Call 1-888-423-2333 if you are choosing the credit card option.
2. Pick up an application form at your nearest Northwestel Payment Agent.
3. Download, print and fill out the applicable application form.
Return the application form by mail or fax to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 2710
By fax (toll free): 1-888-237-7796
The PDF documents on this page require Adobe Reader to view. If you do not have this, you can download Adobe Reader for free from this location.