Avaya IP Phones
Avaya IP Phone 2001
The AvayaIP Phone 2001 is a standard level, single-line desktop IP telephone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and is designed specifically for public areas such as lobbies, cafeterias, hallways, and break rooms. It is also ideal for low call traffic locations such as school classrooms and hotel rooms.
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- 3 line x 24 character display,
- on-hook dialing,
- listen mode speakerphone,
- Message Waiting Indication,
- Fixed keys,
- soft keys.
Avaya IP Phone 2002
The Avaya IP Phone 2002 is a multi-line, intermediate-level, standards-based IP Phone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and supports moderate call traffic environments. With a 4 line x 24 character LCD, four-way navigation cluster, programmable line/feature keys and hands-free speakerphone, the IP Phone 2002 is ideally suited for users such as office professionals, technical specialists and administrative personnel.
- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones enhance interpersonal communications
- Multi-line IP Phone supports four programmable line/feature keys and four context-sensitive soft label keys for increased worker productivity
- High-quality 4 line x 24 character LCD supports textual presentation of converged applications (voice and data) from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 2000
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch reduces cable infrastructure and costs by requiring only a single cable drop to the desktop to support IP Phone and collocated PC traffic
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standard delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness with access to backup power at the wiring closet
Avaya IP Phone 2004
The Nortel IP Phone 2004 is a professional-level desktop IP Phone, which is ideally suited for managers, knowledge workers and administrative staff. The IP Phone 2004 supports up to twelve user-defined line/programmable feature keys and comes standard with a large monochrome display which can support converged (voice and data) applications presentation in textual format, high-quality audio speakerphone, an integrated IEEE 10/100 Ethernet switch, context-sensitive soft keys and leverages a robust suite of business communication features as delivered by Nortel Communication Servers such as Business Communications Manager, Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2100, Multimedia Communications Server 5100 and Meridian 1.
- Up to twelve user-defined line/programmable feature keys*
- Integrated 8 line x 24 character monochrome display
- Supports text-based converged (voice and data) application presentation as delivered by External Application Servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 2000
- Fourteen fixed keys and four context-sensitive soft-label keys
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch with both LAN and PC ports
- Secured communications with standards-based support of signaling, media path and network authentication
- Simplified administration and network discovery with 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Supports optional IP Phone 2000 Series Key Expansion Module
- Supports Unicode for complex font and character presentation on the phone display
- Field upgradeable firmware via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol**
- English-text and Icon Keycap models
- Charcoal color with Silver Metallic Bezel finish
* IP Phone 2004 supports six user-defined line/programmable feature keys across Nortel Communication Servers and up to twelve user-defined line/programmable feature keys on Nortel Communication Servers supporting the “shift” function
** UNiStim File Transfer Protocol is Nortel Communication Server dependent