- Home Phone
- Local Services & Rates
- Long Distance Calling Plans
- Calling Features
- Telephone Sets
- Calling Cards
- Billing & Payment Options
- Repair & Troubleshooting
- Telephone Directories & Listings
- IP Relay Service
- Message Relay Service
- Cable Home Phone
- Reading Your Home Phone Bill
- Webcare Login
- Webcare CSR Login
Clara's Big Ride
Northwestel is leading the way to support mental health organizations and events across the North. Keep Talking – Mental Health Matters.
Northwestel contributed $100,000 to support Clara’s Big Ride for Bell Let’s Talk. We are committed to Clara’s message of raising awareness about mental health and driving positive long-term change in the way Canadians perceive mental illness.
Clara’s Big Ride wrapped up on July 1, 2014. Catch a glimpse of her travels across the country here – www.clarasbigride.bell.ca. Clara Hughes knows a lot about tough challenges. And as part of her epic journey through Canada, the six-time Olympic medalist visited nine communities, spoke at nine schools, biked the 800 km Dempster Highway and participated in 24 events in the 15 days she spent in the North.
Check out some of the highlights of Clara’s northern leg.
- Participating in a telepresence broadcast from Inuksuk High School in Iqaluit to over 8000 Canadian students
- Learning to drum dance in Rankin Inlet
- Dancing with the Yellowknife Dene community in Dettah
- Helicopter river crossings on the Dempster Highway
- Walking and talking with the Whitehorse community
Let’s start a conversation.
Clara’s message inspired Northwestel to introduce a mental health focused pillar of community investment in the North.
As part of that pillar, Northwestel supports the following mental health organizations and events:
- Kamatsiaqtut Help Line, Nunavut
- Stanton Hospital Foundation, NWT
- Theoren Fleury’s Message of Healing, Yukon