At Northwestel, we are committed to our customer’s rights and the protection of their personal information. That's why we've adopted strict policies and codes for our business environment.
These policies also comply with current legal and regulatory requirements.
Read the fine print and know your rights and responsibilities:
- Northwestel Code of Fair Information Practices (PDF)
- Northwestel Customer Bill of Rights (PDF)
Northwestel Terms of Service:
- Terms of Service (PDF) take effect on October 1, 2016
- Unregulated Services (PDF) as of January 23rd, 2015 -->
- Telephone Terms of Service are specified in Northwestel’s Tariffs as regulated by the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC). The applicable terms of service can be found under items 1 to 22 in the General Tariff (PDF) CRTC 3001.
- Do Not Call List (PDF)
- Telephone and Fax Solicitation (PDF)
- Long Distance (Toll) Fraud (PDF)
- Northwestel Code of Business Conduct (PDF)
- Technical Traffic Management Policies (PDF)
- TV Policy
- Internet Policy
For more information regarding Northwestel Policies or to address concerns you may have regarding Northwestel Policies, you may write to:
Attention: Regulatory Manager
PO Box 2727