At Northwestel, we are committed to our customer’s rights and the protection of their personal information. That's why we've adopted strict policies and codes for our business environment.
These policies also comply with current legal and regulatory requirements.
Read the fine print and know your rights and responsibilities:
- Northwestel Code of Business Ethics
- Northwestel Code of Fair Information Practices
- Northwestel Customer Bill of Rights (HTML)
- Northwestel Customer Bill of Rights
- Northwestel Telephone Information Service
Northwestel Terms of Service:
- Dial-Up Internet Terms of Service as of May 15, 2012
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
- High Speed (DSL) Terms of Serviceas of May 15, 2012
- High Speed (CABLE) Terms of Serviceas of May 15, 2012
- Mobility Terms of Service as of April 16, 2012
- Navigo High Speed Broadband Internet
- Remote Internet
- Cable TV and Internet Terms of Serviceas of May 15, 2012
- Telephone Terms of Serviceas of May 15, 2012
- Web Hosting Terms of Serviceas of Jan. 1, 2012
For more information regarding Northwestel Policies or to address concerns you may have regarding Northwestel Policies, you may write to:
Attention: Regulatory Manager
PO Box 2727
Telephone: 1-877-349-8222 (toll-free)
The PDF documents on this page require Adobe Reader to view. If you do not have this, you can download Adobe Reader for free from this location.