Wireless Home Networking is now available.
Don’t waste time with old technology, get smart Wi-Fi with Wireless Home Networking!
What is Wireless Home Networking?
This service allows you to connect multiple devices wirelessly with one Internet connection. It is a combined wireless router and modem that seamlessly connects you to Northwestel’s Cable and DSL Internet service.
And – Wireless Home Networking let’s you control all wireless devices in your home from one central point. The easy to use web-based control panel lets you add, delete, change and manage any wireless devices using your Cable Internet connection.
Northwestel’s Wireless Home Network gives you ultimate control over your household Internet.
Wireless Home Networking is now available to all Cable and DSL Internet customers. Get the convenience, speed, and control of Wireless Home Networking FREE from Northwestel.
Call 1-888-423-2333 today to learn more about Wireless Home Networking.
Already a Wireless Home Networking Customer?
Use your ClearVision control panel to manage your local network devices and services.
- Access to Northwestel Control Panel
- Northwestel Control Panel User Guide
- Quick Tips - Adding Wireless Devices (for Cisco DPC3825 only)
- Cable Internet Services User Guide
- DSL Internet Service User Guide
- DSL Wireless Home Networking Installation Guide (DSL Internet)
- Cisco DPC3825 Self Installation Guide (Cable Internet)