Never miss a call from an important client or colleague while you’re on another call.
Price: Included with all mobility calling plans
With Call Waiting, a subtle beep when you’re on the phone tells you when there is a second call. Here’s how to use it:
- To answer the second call, press SEND or the phone icon. This puts your first call on hold and connects you with the second caller.
- To put the second call on hold and reconnect with the first, press SEND or the phone icon again.
- You can alternate between callers as often as you wish, by repeatedly pressing SEND or the phone icon.
- To end both calls at once, press END.
Good to Know
- When one of the callers hangs up, you can continue your conversation with the other caller.
- If you decide not to answer a second incoming call, and you subscribe to Voice Mail, the call will be forwarded directly to your voicemail box.
- If a third call arrives while both lines are busy, the third caller will either hear a busy signal or will be transferred directly to your voicemail box.
- When using the Call Waiting service, airtimes charges are applicable for each call taking place simultaneously.