Changing your Password
- Access the mailbox and enter your password.
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for establishing or changing your password.
- You’re done! You now have a new password.
Good to Know
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your cell phone number.
- Regularly change your password to prevent unauthorized access to your voicemail. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- If you lose or forget your password, we will reset your voicemail (charges apply).