- Dial your area code + cell phone number + press SEND if you’re calling from a cell phone.
Note: If this call is long distance*, dial 11 digits (1 + area code + cell phone number).
- Skip the voicemail greeting by pressing the # key. If you’re calling from your mobile phone, you don’t have to press the # key.
- Enter your password. If you’re calling from your mobile phone and skip password is enabled, you won’t be requested to enter your password.
- Follow the instructions to listen to your messages.
* Long distance charges may apply.
To save time, use speed dial to access your Message Centre. You’ll need to refer to the user manual for your phone to find out how to insert either a "2-second pause" or "soft pause" into the speed dial number.
Setting up speed dial
- Enter 1 + your area code + cell phone number. Do not press SEND.
- Press MENU and select the "soft" or 2-second pause. Repeat this step two more times to insert a total of 3 pauses.
- Press the # key.
- Press MENU and select another pause.
- Enter your Message Centre password. Select "Save" to store the number in your speed dial.
Example: (1 + area code + cell phone number) + Pause + Pause + Pause + # + Pause + Password.
Good to Know
You now have the option of skipping your voicemail password entirely when calling from your mobile phone! This is an optional feature which needs to be enabled.
- Dial your voicemail number
- Enter your password
- Press 4 to change your personal options
- Press 2 to change administrative options
- Press 1 to establish or change general options
- Press 1 for password options
- Press 2 to turn skip password on or off
- Press 1 to turn skip password on
Once this option is enabled, simply listen to your messages by calling your voicemail number from your mobile phone and you’ll be automatically logged in to your mailbox!