- Home Phone
- Local Services & Rates
- Long Distance Calling Plans
- Calling Features
- Telephone Sets
- Calling Cards
- Billing & Payment Options
- Repair & Troubleshooting
- Telephone Directories & Listings
- IP Relay Service
- Message Relay Service
- Cable Home Phone
- Reading Your Home Phone Bill
- Webcare Login
Call Screen allows you to block incoming calls from unwanted sources, on a temporary or permanent basis:
- Create and maintain a list of numbers to be screened. Incoming calls from the "screened callers" list will be blocked.
- Temporarily activate or deactivate the feature as needed.
- Numbers may be added or removed from the "screened callers" list at any time.
- Block future calls from the last caller, even if you do not know the caller's telephone number.
- If one of the parties on your "screened callers" list attempts to call your number, your phone will not ring. The screened caller will hear the following pre-recorded announcement: "We're sorry, the number you have reached is not accepting calls at this time. Thank you and goodbye."
- Combine Call Screen with Call Display to maximize your ability to track and control incoming calls.
Rate $5.25 per month
Combine Call Screen with other features and save with the FeaturesPlus discount package.
- Order online.
- Call 1-888-423-2333.
How to use Call Screen
Block calls from unwanted numbers. Block any incoming call from your "screened callers" list:
- Pick up the receiver and dial *60
- Temporarily activate or deactivate the feature by pressing 3
- Block future calls from the last caller by pressing #01#
- If a "screened caller" tries to call, your phone will not ring
- The screened caller will hear a gentle rejection message