The rates, charges and conditions upon which Northwestel’s services and facilities are offered are regulated by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission and are set out in tariffs approved by the Commission.
Northwestel’s Tariffs are listed below and contain the most recent revisions to the various services offered by the Company.
- CRTC 3001 - General Tariff
- CRTC 3003 - Private Wire Service
- CRTC 3010 - Special Services
- CRTC 21480 - Carrier Access Tariff
- CRTC 21481 - Local Network Interconnection
Basic Toll Rate Schedules
Tariffs for Northwestel’s operating area are available for public inspection during regular business hours at the following Northwestel offices:
- 301 Lambert Street, Whitehorse, YT
- 5201-50 Avenue, 2nd Floor, Northwest Tower, Yellowknife NT
- Building 183, Iqaluit, NU
- At the offices of the Commission
Central Building, Les Terrasses de la Chaudière
1 Promenade du Portage, 5th Floor, Hull Quebec.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Tariffs are subject to change without notice. For the most current version, please view using the above links.
For further information call Northwestel at 1 888 423-2333.
Tariffs are available on a yearly subscription basis. To make arrangements, please write to:
P.O. Box 2727, 301 Lambert Street
Or email email@example.com
The PDF documents on this page require Adobe Reader to view. If you do not have this, you can download Adobe Reader for free from this location.